Monday, May 13, 2013

Progress

Ahh... the wonderful feeling of accomplishment!  After 21 pages of typed answers I have completed my application packet questions!  My goal was to be done by May 20th and it is only May 13th so I feel great!  Now Jesse just has to finish his questions before the 20th which might be a little bit harder! This week our evenings will be devoted to Jesse sitting down and writing his answers for the application questions.  He usually tries to make up a reason why he doesn't have time to do them.  Something like, I had to work late or I had to get up early so I am too tired!  Today I ask him if he would rather have sleep or children because we all know you can't have both :)  He actually does very good with answering the questions though especially since its not really his thing to sit down and pour out his feelings and thoughts.  So all that considered he is doing great at coming up with some answers and getting the questions completed!

1 comment:

  1. woohoo.....21 pages!! WOW!! This is my little pep talk to Jesse.....You can do it, its very much worth your time even if you are tired. In the end you will be so blessed and just think.....a wonderful daddy to some sweet little baby!!!

    ReplyDelete