Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Kickin' In My Heart

Last night we got a message from Birthmom.  This is what it said;

"Your daughter is just a kickin' like crazy tonight"

Such a small thing and yet it means the world to us!! We are constantly amazed at the how strong this Birthmom is and the incredible sacrifice she is making to give us her child.  She didn't have to share that with us but she chose to let us know that our daughter was kickin' like crazy last night!! As a woman I have always dreamed about what it would be like to have a little baby growing inside of me and to get to feel those little kicks as the baby grows.  Infertility has robbed me of that dream.  I am so thankful that Birthmom was willing to share with me and let me have a little glimpse of what it's like to have my baby kickin' inside of me.  I may not feel her in my womb but I can sure feel her kickin' in my heart and I am in love!  I can't wait to meet this little girl that is just a kickin' away as she grows and is formed into the perfect little baby that God is creating her to be.

Please continue to pray for the birth family and all involved.  Your prayers are sooo appreciated and I know God hears each one!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thats really sweet of the birth mom to do that! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that just melted my heart!!

    ReplyDelete